Upcoming LED and lighting conference delivers must-attend sessions for lighting manufacturers, the LED lighting supply chain, and the design community.
Strategies in Light Europe, now in its sixth year, is the continent's biggest and brightest LED lighting event, attracting professionals from 52 countries. Held at the London ExCeL Centre on November 17-19, 2015, the event offers a one day Investor Forum (17 November) followed by two days of thought-provoking conference sessions. These sessions will highlight the latest developments in markets, applications and technology.
This year, for the first time, Strategies in Light Europe will take place in London, co-located with leading lighting industry trade show LuxLive. The co-location promises to deliver Europe’s largest annual LED and lighting event, with over 7,000 attendees. This sends a powerful signal to the international lighting community that London is the place to be from November 17-19th.
Key session speakers at Strategies in Light Europe
Keynote and plenary
- Ulrich Schumacher, CEO, Zumtobel Group
- Massimiliano Guzzini, Vice President, iGuzzini
- Guido van Tartwijk, Senior Vice President, General Manager LED Electronics, Philips Lighting
- Andrew Parker, Strategic Marketing Director for Smart Lighting
- Zoltan Koltai, EMEA Technology Director, GE Lighting
- Philip Smallwood, Director of LED and Lighting Market Research, Strategies Unlimited
Market & Applications
- Stuart Piercy, Piercy & Co
- Brad Koerner, Philips Lighting
- Prof. Herbert Plischke of Munich University of Applied Sciences
- Ron Sege, Echelon
- Carla Wilkins, Lichtvision
Technology Issues & Trends
- Dan Doxsee, Nichia Europe
- Andrew Smith, Power Integrations
- Will Gibson, Telensa,
- Thomas Knoop, INTEGRATED
- James Hooker, Havells-Sylvania